Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another Bear-y Winter Scene


Since we have lots of snow, I decided to stay in today and have started my Christmas decorating.  I have my tree all decorated and tomorrow hope to get the house decorated.  This is all so much work, but I love Christmas time. 
 
Tonight I am posting another one of the cards I created for the new Heartfelt Creations "Window Scene Collection"  release.  I love to combine stamp sets to create a scene. I used one stamp from the "Bear-y Winter" set and one stamps from the "Cozy Winter Days" set to create this card. The house was stamped onto a 5x7” inch piece of white card stock. The bear and large pine tree were each stamped on separate pieces of card stock. All were colored with Copic markers. The bear and tree were both cut out with scissors so I could create the scene. Layers of white card stock were cut to create depth in the snow around the bottom of the scene. The top of the tree, bear, and bird house were attached with a piece of dimensional tape only under the top of each one.  The pine tree was added to give additional dimension.   Glitter was added to complete the wintery scene. 


Heartfelt Creations stamps used:  HCPC 3358 Bear-y Winter PreCut Set; HCPC 3356 Cozy Winter Days PreCut Set; 209A Pine Tree

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

That is so clever and very beautiful
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kerrie said...

You are a very clever bunny!.... its so beautiful... thanks for the inspiration to put up the tree!

A Consuming Passion said...

Love the dimension you've aded to this card Selma!
It's such a pretty card and actually makes me feel cold!!!!!

Auntie Em said...

Cute card! Love the glittery snow and 3D pop ups!
Thank you for sharing! :o)

craftieodmae said...

Love the card, look like your yard LOL. Got my tree up and finished, may be all I do this year. With Bill not up to par, I may make it easy on myself LOL.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Selma- I love this card! All the details are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute too. I just love those 3-D cards.
Jackie

Colleen said...

Selma,
What a pretty picture you've made, that bear is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, I'm putting up my Christmas decorations also. It is cold outside. Charlene

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is adorable... the snow looks so pretty on your card and sooooo ugly in my yard :0(

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute card! You're ahead of me with your Christmas tree being up already. Loved the pictures of your real snow. Pictures are always pretty but living in the real thing..........not so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails