Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Valentine's Day is just a couple of weeks away. Have you created your Valentine's yet? To help give you inspiration, the Elizabeth Craft Design Team was challenged to create a card that would be suitable for Valentine's Day. You can view all the beautiful Valentines created by the design team by going to this LINK.
As with all challenges, Elizabeth Craft Designs is giving you a chance to win a great prize.
For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs is giving away a $20 Gift Card, to use on their website, to 3 winners.
To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us "What Elizabeth Craft Designs dies or stamp sets would you use to create a Valentine’s Card??”
Elizabeth Craft Designs will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing
The winners will be announced on Friday, February 1st on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.
Here is how I created my Valentine.
1. Start with a 6 - inch square card. Cut a piece of pink card stock 6 inches square and attach to the front.
2. Use the Flowers Lace Frame die and die cut one white frame, using white Soft Finish Cardstock. Attach to the center of the front of the card.
3. Use the Love Struck die set and die cut the large heart and the smaller insert heart, using Soft Finish White Cardstock. Use Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the back of only the large heart.
4. To create a colored background to the Love Struck Heart, use the large Love Struck die and place it on pink card stock. Use a pencil to trace around the outside edge of the die. Use scissors to cut out this heart. By tracing around the outside of the die, it will give you a small border around the white die cut heart.
6. Use the Love & Hearts Collection stamp set and stamp the sentiment in the center of the smaller heart you die cut using the Love Struck die set. Use black VersaFine ink and clear emboss the sentiment. Lightly sponge light pink ink around the edges of this heart.
7. Attach the heart with dimensional tape on the large heart.
8. Use the Hearts Cutouts die set and die cut it using pink card stock. Glue some of the small hearts around the sentiment.
9. Use the Garden Notes All In A Mist die set and create three lavender flowers. Use Susan's Flower Tool Kit to shape the flowers. Assemble and attach the flowers to the lower left corner of the card.
You can shop for the products I used by clicking on the product links below.
Thanks for stopping by.