Monday, January 15, 2018
This card was designed using the new Becky Seddon Flying High die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The design team has been busy creating cards with all the new producrts from this release.
Here is the LINK to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog so you can see all the cards created with the new Becky Seddon release.
Here is how my card was created.
1. This is a 6-inch square card.
2. Cut a 6 inch square piece of white card stock for the front of the card. Center the Flying High Die in the center of this square and die cut. Color the plane with markers
3. Die cut a second scene for and cut out the airplane for a second plane. Color the plane with markers.
4. Use a piece of white card stock and shade with blue inks to represent the sky behind the die cut scene. Attach behind the die cut.
5. Use the circle die that is in the Flying High die set plus a die from the Fitted Circles die set to cut a narrow black frame.
6. Attach the die cut Flying High scene over the blue background. Attach to the front of the card. Glue the black circle frame around the opening of the die cut scene.
7. Attach the second plane as shown, using dimensional tape.
8. Use the stamp from the Plant, Grow & Bloom Stamp set and stamp it using black ink on white card stock. Cut around the sentiment using scissors. Sponge blue ink around the edges and attach to the card front using dimensional foam tape.
9. Use Black Line Peel Off Stickers to go around the outside edges of the card front, as shown.
We usually have a hard time designing masculine cards, and this die set is perfect for this.
Be sure to go over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to view all the other great new dies in the Becky Seddon Release.