Friday, June 6, 2014

You Make Me Happy


I love working with the Marianne Design dies.  Today I designed a card using the Marianne Design Anja's Delicate Corner and Marianne Design Petra's Heart.  In the center of Petra's Heart I used a stamp from the Sentiments Collection by Our Daily Bread.  The flowers I used are from the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp set.  They were cut out with the matching Sun Kissed  Fleur dies.  These are flowers left over from a previous card I created.  The die cuts were backed with blue card stock and pearls added to complete the card.  I tucked in some dried baby's breath around the flowers.

Have a great weekend.

Here are links to products used:


5 comments:

Glenda said...

WOW...WOW...OH WOW! This is just stunning. Lovely die work and the flowers are wonderful!

Antoinette Voorn said...

You also make me happy....... hihihi With this lovely card!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a stunning creation, Selma! It is beautiful, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Very Lovely.
Pat

Eva van Buuren said...

You make happy also me, Selma! :-)
Thank you for this wonderful inspiration!!
Hugs, Eva.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails