Monday, August 26, 2013

And the Winner Is . . .

I want to thank all of you who helped me celebrate having over one million visits to my blog. It was fun reading all your comments and I love all the support you give me.  I really appreciate having so many followers and really enjoy creating things you love to see. 

 Here is the name drawn for the Heartfelt Creations "Petite Poinsettia PreCut Set" (HCPC 3415).

Anonymous said...
Selma, this card is Gorgeous! The soft colors are perfect. I love checking in each day to see what wonderful work of art you will share to inspire us. I have been following you for at a couple of years and love seeing the tutorials you offer
Charlene

Monday, August 19, 2013 at 6:26:00 AM PDT

Congratulations Charlene.  Please contact me with your address and I will get your stamp set in the mail.Delete

3 comments:

Anneke said...

TIME TO CELERBRATE. Love thelook of this card. Beautiful flowers who have beautiful colours. Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Leanne ... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne ... said...

I'm so sorry...I forgot to congratulate the winner first!

Also the card is beautiful Selma.
Hugs...Leanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails