Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baby Girl Card


I have a Graphic 45 paper pad  I have not used yet.  It is called "Little Darlings" and is a 8"x8" pad of really beautiful papers.  The Marianne Design "LR0 218" baby carriage die  works perfect with this pad of paper.  I used three coordinating sheets from this pad.  Remember the baby card I made last week with the die cut word "Baby",  wouldn't it also go great with this die cut baby carriage.  

I used one of the ovals from the Cheery Lynn "Oval Doily Stacker One" (DL183) doilies to frame the carriage.  A Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Oval was die cut to place in the center of the doily.  A little piece of another paper from that same pad was glued behind the top of the carriage.  Ranger's Liquid Pearls were added to the carriage for additional decoration.  

On the top of the oval I added the Cheery Lynn "Olive Branches" (B147).  Flowers were created with the Cheery Lynn "Cuties 2" (B150) die.  I glued two of the strips together, let them dry, then cut them in thirds before rolling the little flowers.  A few Martha Stewart  Branches were tucked in around the flowers.  To complete the card I added Cheery Lynn corners from the "Lace Corner Deco B" (B162) set.


512158

9 comments:

Sheila - Ginger said...

An absolutely adorable card Sema!! Marianne Designs have come up wit such wonderful dies recently. Love the pram and once again your flowers are beautiful.

Love Sheila xx

Glenda said...

Selma this is so fresh and lovely! Love that oval stacker die you used and the design paper is perfect!

Karen W said...

So pretty and I love those dies. Someone will have such a treasure with this.

Mrs. Swandog said...

Selma, I love love this card. I also love the little darlings graphics 45 pad. So pretty for a baby girl.

craftieodmae said...

pure beauty!

Francie (Montreal) said...

You have outdone yourself on this one again. I just love everything about this card - the oval stacker, the paper, your design. Nicely done!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as sweet as can be... you can't get anymore precious!

Pssequimages said...

How sweet and delicate.

Sherry Kushibab said...

This just might be the most precious baby card I have evuh seen!!! Lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails