Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


In celebration of Easter I have designed a card with some new Spellbinder dies. I used the "Crosses 2" set.  There are 5 crosses in this set and I layered three of them to created the cross in the middle of this card.  Each layer was attached with dimensional dots. For the background, I used the Marianne (DS0908) Cut and Emboss folder.  The little flowers were created with the Cheery Lynn "Miniature Rose" (B152) die.  The flourish below the flowers is the MFT "Fancy Flourish" and the pretty little leaves were die cut using the new Memory Box "Tender Leaves" (98313).  You are going to love this leaf die because it has four small leaves which are perfect to use with smaller flowers.   The corners were die cut using the new Spellbinders "Moroccan Accents" set.


It was very hard to get a good picture of an all white card, but I hope it shows up well enough for you to see all the different elements added.  

Hope you are having a wonderful Easter.  My DH and I will be going to our daughter's house for Easter dinner and to see how much chocolate the Easter Bunny left.

485139  

16 comments:

Glenda said...

So lovely and fragile looking! Gorgeous!!

Karen said...

Wow! This is stunning!

Colleen said...

Selma,
This is amazing as always I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

April said...

Very beautiful! I also love the bright poppies below! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

grace creations said...

Just Lovely!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely amazing and so elegant!

Benzi said...

A most beautiful Easter card. Hope you had a blessed and wonderful Easter.

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is one of the most amazing "works of art" I have seen. Your ability to work these dies/die cuts into your designs makes my day!

Anonymous said...

Just stunning!
Jackie

scrappingnana said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the crosses. It is beautiful in all white. TFS

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty, Selma! Perfect for Easter Sunday. Hope you had a great day.

Caroline D. said...

Just Gorgeous!! The white on white is spectacular for the cross and Easter.

Charlotte Ravn said...

It's my first visit to your blog, but definately not my last! You make very very beautiful cards! :)

Sheila - Ginger said...

Hi Selma hope you enjoyed your time with your daughter and had a lovely Easter. I've been away for the Easter weekend so not had chance to comment on your last few cards. Todays card is stunning ...how I love the way you use the dies.

Love Sheila xx

Handcrafted by Helen said...

Selma, you Easter card is really beautiful and elegant. White on white is so effective, and this has so many wonderful components! Really stunning!

Elly said...

Wow, such a stunning card!!!

hugs, Elly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails