Saturday, April 7, 2012

Get Well Wreath


Today I have designed a card using a few more new dies from Joan's Gardens.  The wreath was created with the Poppy Stamps "Breezy Wreath" (824).  It was die cut twice using two shades of green card stock to give the wreath some dimension.  The little flowers are from the Memory Box "Fancy Blossoms" (98312).  I used the smallest flower of the three flowers in this set.

The embossing folder is the Marianne Design (DS0914) Cut and Emboss Folder.  A piece of design paper from an older BasicGrey Paper Pad (LilyKate). was used on the left side of the card.  The JustRite sentiment is from the "Starburst Medallion Labels" stamp set.  It was stamped then die cut using the Spellbinders "Ribbon Banners" - there are four banners in this set.  The gorgeous border over the design paper is the Memory Box "Tessatina Border" (98302).  Isn't it a gorgeous border.  This border will work perfectly with the Cheery Lynn "French Lattice Small Frame" (FRM132).  The lattice in the border is smaller, which will give you an additional size of lattice.  There is also the Cheery Lynn "French Lattice Large Frame" (FRM133) that this border will work will with. I love having all these coordinating pieces.  Kaiser Craft Rhinestones were added to complete the card. 


I hope all of you are having a great Easter weekend.  Looks like we are going to have some decent weather finally.  The sun is actually shinning today. 

All the products I use can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

484335

10 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful! I love the pretty wreath. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Sherry Kushibab said...

You always make such lovely cards. Very inspired by the details - you put a lot of your heart in each of these and this one is very beautiful.

Unknown said...

I am always amazed at the beautiful cards you create. Hope you have a wonderful Easter. Lisa

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing your creations.I enjoy each and everyone of them.They are beautiful.Thank you so much

Glenda said...

As always your card has inspired me! Just lovely!

Marie-Louise said...

Another absolutely beautiful card.

Mrs. Swandog said...

Your card is wonderful. Love Love the wreath. I knew I should have purchased that the last time at Joan's. Well now I will just have to take a trip back.

Mihaela said...

Beautiful, elegant and delicate card!!!Wreath is fantastic. All your work is amazing!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a nice clean card. Love that wreath!

Caroline D. said...

This is beautiful, as all your cards and projects are! I just love all your flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails