Sunday, February 5, 2012

New JustRite Fleur De Lis


Have you seen all the new JustRite stamps you can order from Joan's Gardens.  They include are a lot of new beautiful background stamps that cover the entire page. For my card today I used the "Fleur De Lis Background Stamp" (CL03565) and the "Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty" Set of 13 stamps (CL02210).   I white embossed both the background and the label on bright blue card stock.  The doily behind the Label is the Marianne (CR 1204).  

For the flowers I created, I used the Marianne (LR0 128) dies for the larger petals.  I love how these petals are ruffled the edges and the die even embosses the beautiful lines on them.  To shape the flowers, you only need to use the stylus in the very center of each one to shape them.  So quick and easy for a beautiful flower.  In the middle of each flower I used the Cheery Lynn "Miniature Rose" (B152) die.  In the very center of the flower, I used a Medium Sun punch.  I wanted to show you that you can mix and match your flower dies to come up with different types of flowers.  By using the Miniature Rose dies I was able to create a "fuller" looking center in the larger flowers.  The leaves behind the flowers are the Marianne (LR0156) and (LR0206).  Down the right side of the Fleur De Lis background, I added the Cheery Lynn "Francesca" (B159) border.  

You can purchase all these pretty stamps and dies from Joan's Gardens.

413517   

13 comments:

craftysals creative corner said...

Selma your cards are just stunning and so inspiring, I am glad I found your blog its helping me get myu mojo back

Nan G said...

Wow the color really pops! Wish I could afford more of these dies. They make stunning cards, so easily! Love your work, Selma.!

Kerrie said...

Beautiful card, love the colour, and gorgeous flowers.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers... really love this color combo! Super pretty!

Glenda said...

Quite a stunner! Those flowers remind me of daffodils in spring!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Another beauty Selma and love the colour and the flowers are so pretty.

Love Sheila xx

Joan Fricker said...

Selma, your card is gorgeous as usual. I love how you added the Cl rose to the center of the card. Great colors too.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love the colors...Love the flowers! Awesome card.

Anonymous said...

Helo Selma,
Thanks so much for sending your georgeous creations, your beautiful cards!
Enjoy them so much!
Marina

Antonella said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Your beautiful designs make me want to run out and buy them!!! I must show self control - lol
Hugs, antonella :-)

Memaw said...

I absolutely love this card - the blue is so pretty and dressed up with all the white. Wonderful.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty.......love that bright blue! All of your details on a card are always perfect. You're a real inspiration!

Wholesale crown purses said...

Wow the color really pops! Wish I could afford more of these dies. They make stunning cards, thanks for share it to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails