Monday, March 7, 2011

Pink and White Daisy Patch Box



Top of Box

I have had a very busy day and did not have time to create something new for you.  I am posting a box I created using Heartfelt Creations stamps.  The Daisy Patch stamps were used.  This is actually an explosion box.  I am preparing a tutorial on how to create one of these boxes,  so will not show the inside at this time. 

Tuesday is the Tag Challenge at Joan's Gardens so I will be posting a tag for you tomorrow.  Hope you will join us in that challenge. Did you vote for your favorite tag for last week's challenge.  The voting is open all evening.   Have you participated in the Joan's Garden's Weekly challenge?  I'm sure you would love to win the grand prize donated by JustRite stamps or one of the prize packages from Joan's Gardens.  You can read all about the details here.

Sorry about the short post.

13 comments:

redwasher1 said...

OMGOSH! This is beautiful!! You are so creative!!

Trish and Treasure said...

I love the colours on this box, it is beautiful and I can't wait to see the inside!

Kerrie said...

OMG.. so sweet.... now I can't want to see the inside.

Jose said...

Yes it is truly beautiful, and we are all standing in an orderly queue waiting to see the inside :)
Jose x

Glenda said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty....can't wait to see tutorial!

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Heide said...

What a work of art! Just Stunning!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another stunner... can't wait for the tutorial! I've wanted to make one of these!

velta said...

Another gorgeous creation Selma!!! I sure would love to be with you guys when you meet up at Joan's for fun and creating...Am I missing something? Where do you get the Flower Tool Kit?

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is beautiful. What else can I say. Dyn O Mite!!!

Joan Fricker said...

Selma this is absolutely gorgeous.
You are keeping everyone in suspense, but it will be well worth their wait.

I love it!!!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Debby said...

Selma, I see like everyone else,I can't wait to see what's inside because the outside is so beautiful... Hugs to you.
http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/

Betty Benton said...

What a stunning box!! Whoever receives this will be knocked over backwards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails