Yesterday I had this comment left on my blog: "Grace Baxter said... I've been enjoying your blog and I am pleased to be able to present you with a very special award. Please drop by my blog to pick it up and get all the details."
I have to be honest and tell you I did not know who Grace Baxter was until I received this comment. On her blog I found the above beautiful badge and this is what Grace had written:
"In looking around blogland and seeing some lovely sites, I realize that certain kinds of style catch my eye. I have decided to create an award for the special sites which, in my opinion, have it ALL together. Not only are their projects great, but the blog owner has taken the time to make sure the overall blog design is good. This includes spelling, layout, color scheme, titling and pictures."
First of all I am so honored that Grace is a visitor to my blog and second that she feels I deserve such a wonderful award. I am very touched, and with gratitude, accept this award.
Here are the Rules of Award Acceptance:
- Right-click on the award and save it to your desktop for use when you add it to your blog.
- Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
- On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
Geris Cards - Geri is a master at coloring and every creation is gorgeous.
Paper and Ribbons and Stamps! Oh My! - Pam creates the most gorgeous gift items.
It was hard to make just one comment about each of the above blogs. Please take a few minutes to visit each of these recipients' blogs. You'll find inspiration there, for sure!
- I have always been crafty. My favorite of all crafts is stamping. I used to teach workshops but now just share my creations with others on my blog. I treasure all the friendships I now have through the world of blogging.
- I feel honored to do design work for Joan's Gardens and Heartfelt Creations.
- What I love about stamping is that there is no end to creativity. I love to learn new techniques, find new products to use, and share what I have learned with others.
- Flowers make me happy whether in my home, out in the garden, or on my cards. I think I should have been a florist!
- I love to travel. I have never been to the east coast and hope to go from Maine down to Florida some day.
Thanks again Grace for selecting me for this beautiful award.