Friday, January 28, 2011

You Inspire Me


Have you seen all the new JustRite stamp sets that Joan's Gardens now has in stock?   I have used three of them on the card above.  I started by stamping the beautiful frame from the JustRite "Kindness" set, two times.  It was white embossed on lavender card stock.  On one of the frames, I stamped the greeting from the "You Inspire Me" set.  These stamps are red rubber, mounted on static cling foam, so you can use them on any acrylic stamping block.  The flowers from "The Greatest Joy" set was stamped, colored with Copic markers, and cut out so they could be mounted inside the other embossed frame. (The flowers are not showing up very well in the photo, but are beautiful on the card.) This set is used with one of the oval wooden handles. The flowers were attached with dimensionals. 

This is a 5.5 inch card.  A piece of plaid design paper, from my stash,  was attached to the card.  A piece of white card stock was cut and embossed using the ScorPal.  The two frames were attached with dimensional tape.  A lavender gingham bow and some pearls were added to complete the card.

I'm sure you are going to love all the new JustRite sets just released.  You can see all of them on Joan's Blog here.

Have a great weekend. 

9 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful color on this one -- the gingham bow is perfect!

CraftinGranny said...

Ahhh, my favorite colors again. Beautiful card Selma. Love that plaid paper and your embossing. "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love the
colors.
Gladys R.

velta said...

Stunning Selma...love the papers and colors you used and again, thank you for your inspiration :)

Glenda said...

Just perfect! Nothing more to say!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous GF! This is stunning!

Payne Holler Cards said...

just gorgeous - I want these new stamps so bad but have made a promise to myself to sell some before I buy more...tough and I am weakening fast LOL

Colleen said...

Selma,
I love those new JustRite clings! I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations you make with them.

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Selma. I love the scoring lines and the color is wonderful. I just love JustRites new stamps. They are a nice addition to what they already have. Great job!!!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails