Saturday, January 8, 2011

ScorPal Shadow Box Tutorial


About a year ago, Diana Crick, creator of the Scor-Pal, asked me if she could publish a couple of my shadow box cards in the Scor-Pal Tutorials.  I was VERY honored she would ask me.  This card was created using Melanie Muenchinger's "A Year of Flowers" stamp set.   Here is the link for the November 2010 E-Zine where you can find my card and tutorial.  The other card, the Butterfly Shadow Box, is on the site but the link to the tutorial is not currently working. 

I have been using my Scor-Pal since they first came out and love it.  I also have the little Scor-Buddy and keep it right next to my work area for working on small projects.  This  month a new improved Scor-Pal is available.  It has a lot more 1/8 and 1/4" scoring lines which is even easier to use when you create projects that require closer score lines. I think I use my Scor-Pal every time I make a card or box and really don't know how we ever got along without it.  There is a little booklet that comes with the new Scor-Pal that has lots of information on how to make many different size envelopes.  If you would like to order the Scor-Buddy or the new improved Scor-Pal, you can order it from Joan's Gardens

13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Selma- this is amazing! What a cu that Diana asked you for a tutorial! WOW! I can sure see why she did though! Beautiful project!

Betty Benton said...

This is so soft, so beautiful, so "Selma"!! You definitely have a way with flowers!

Unknown said...

ОООчень красиво!!!! Великолепная работа!!!

redwasher1 said...

Selma!!! This as beautiful as anything ever made!! Huge congratulations on being asked to do the tutorial!!

velta said...

Just gorgeous Selma...now let me go check out Joan's site...If I buy, I always buy from her...she is the "BEST" when it comes to customer happiness :)

A Consuming Passion said...

I consider myself so lucky to have this beautiful card!!!! Thanks Selma!

Karen W said...

This is just gorgeous. Very elegant and what a wonderful idea.

Glenda said...

I will definitely be checking out the tutorial for this! It is just amazingly beautiful...typical Selma style! Everything you do just blows my socks off! Truly a work of art!

Mary G. said...

Selma, you never cease to amaze me with your talent! This card is just beautiful!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

So awesome Selma! I just love how you work with floral images!

Brenda said...

Selma this is absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on having the tutorial published, how exciting for you. I agree with Betty you do have a way with flowers as your cards are always so beautiful.

Winnie and Patty said...

Wow Selma--I think this may be one of the most beautiful cards you've made yet! It is GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything about it. Whoever gets this card is going to be a very lucky lady! Great job. TFS

Trish and Treasure said...

I just love this card. You are an amazing talented artist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails