Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Heartfelt Creations New Springtime Medley Collection


It may be snowing out but we can think Spring with the new Heartfelt Creations Springtime Medley Collection.   Aren't these daffodils beautiful.  This new collection was released today and you can see all the beautiful cards created by the design team on the Heartfelt Creations Blog.

The Heartfelt Creations Products used are:  HCPC 3359 Daffy Daffodils PreCut Set; HCD 709 Springtime Medley Die; and HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set

This is a 5.5 inch card. Using another piece of white 5.5 inch card stock, I embossed the background with the QuickKuts Diamonds and Dots embossing folder. On the left side of the card I attached the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border over a piece of wide yellow organdy ribbon. The pretty daffodil border was stamped, colored with colored pencils and oms, then each flower cut out. Using the single daffodil flower in this set, I stamped six more flowers and cut them out with the matching die. On three of the flowers I cut out just the center of the flower so I could layer them. Each layer (there are three) of the flower was attached with dimensional tape over the Garden Trellis. Small black beads were attached on the end of the stamens in each flower. A Martha Stewart punched “Monarch” butterfly was sponged and attached with dimensional tape. The greeting was stamped and cut out with an oval Nestability die. It was sponged prior to taking it out of the die and also attached with dimensional tape.

There are four other new stamps sets in this collection.  I'm sure you will love them all.

It is snowing like crazy outside so I think I will go create some more pretty cards with all these great stamps.



17 comments:

LorettaL said...

Selma, your daffodil card is DIVINE!!!! I love what you did with that adorable little trio!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This card SCREAMS spring! Do you have daffodils popping out of the snow LOL! Wish I did! We are having some seriously nasty weather today... I think it came from Deer Park!

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

OMG there just aren't words to describe your awesome card. I love the daffodils - this set and the matching die is definitely on my wish list. Your tulip card on the Heartfelt blog is gorgeous, too. Thanks for the great inspiration.

Betty Benton said...

Daffodils and a butterfly -- what says spring better than that!! Love your card!

Chrissy said...

Sooo pretty. Love that trellis punch,will get one one day for sure.hope making this card made you feel warmer.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Just came from Joan's. You have some beautiful designs there.All were very pretty, fun to play with the "NEW" items!!!!!!!
Oh..spring please be early

Payne Holler Cards said...

gorgeous! love these new sets!
hugs
Linda

Tammie Edgerton said...

I can't wait to see daffodils pop out of the ground! They are my fav spring flower an you made a beauty with them...your color combo and lattice look wonderful together!

velta said...

Beautiful card Selma !

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!! Selma I love this gorgeous card!!! Maybe soon we will be seeing them popping up!!!!

CraftinGranny said...

This card screams SPRING! The jocquils are always the first to bloom for me and I love them. Beautiful card! "Hugs" Carol

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and color, so spring!!!!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Just puts me in the mood for Spring!

Jerri Jimenez said...

So pretty Selma, your card has a feeling of Spring to it. With all this cold weather, I'm sure we all would like to feel some of the Spring temps . . . LOL!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

BEautiful Selma! Love the texture added with the punch and embossing! Great colouring and fabulous spring card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Not much to say other than I LOVE IT! I feel a CASE coming on.

Anonymous said...

And again, Selma, such inspiration! Thank you!

Ruth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails