Friday, October 15, 2010

Christmas Box






I can't believe I made the decorations on this  box!   I am so excited to give you a sneak peek of what's coming from Joan's Gardens.  The flower I made is an Amaryllis.  I also made the pine cones and greenery around them.  The greeting is from the JustRite stamp set "Just A Note".  This was such a fun project to work on.  Joan will be telling you more about the products she will carry to create these items next week.  I love to decorate gift boxes so I am very excited about this new product line.  Be sure to check Joan's Blog early next week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.


7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I can hear the excitement it your write up, can't wait to check out Joan's blog, this box is fantastic!!!!!

Colleen said...

Selma,
I can't wait to see how you made those amazing pine cones. Love this box.

Winnie and Patty said...

Selma--I can't believe you made the greenery and pinecones!!!! I can't wait to find out how to do it!!!! This gift box is beautiful! TFS

Betty Benton said...

You did a fabulous job decorating this box, Selma! It's beautiful!

velta said...

As always you have made another beautiful creation Selma...My goodness you are one talented lady. Thank you for sharing, you have been an inspiration to me and to all of your fans! Hope your weekend is fabulous :)

Theresa's Studio said...

What a lovely box....the pinecones are great...must find out how to make...wll be checking Joan's.

AKiteFlier said...

GORGEOUS - Selma how fun for you - you are really being a crafty girl! I love those pinecones - must find out how to make them - they are fab as is the flower! ROCK ON friend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails