Monday, May 24, 2010

JustRite Purple Daisies


This morning I bought a few flowers for my flower boxes so thought I would use one of my favorite JustRite stamp sets to make a flower card today.  These daisies are from the "Beautiful Blossoms" stamp set.  They were stamped with Memento black ink, colored with Copic markers and cut out. A black rhinestone was added to the middle of each flower. The flowers were layered on a Nestability Labels Six die then on the Spellbinders Lotus Pendant.  These were attached to the middle of the dp. 

For the flower in the upper left hand corner, I used a prima flower and added some punched flowers to the center, then a black rhinestone.  Stamped leaves were tucked below the flower.  A SU butterfly was stamped on vellum and attached with a dimensional.  The greeting was stamped onto the dp and two additional rhinestones added to complete the card.

It is a beautiful day here in Washington so I plan to go out and get a little sun this afternoon.  Thanks for stopping by.
 

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you did the flowers.......

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous Selma! Welcome home, would you send some sunshine over Idaho way?

Anonymous said...

Another absolutely beautiful card!

Jackie

Dianna said...

Selma,

Oh my gosh, I love this card. Lavendar is right up my alley, and flowers are right there also.

This card is so pretty, and whoever receives this card for their birthday will be a very lucky person.

Great job Selma.

Dianna

Kerrie said...

Stunning... what more can one say!

Karen W said...

Just gorgeous and so is the pink one with the window, so pretty!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Your card brightened up a dull and miserable day in Sydney!!! Very pretty.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card. Cutting out those tiny flowers must have been difficult, but the result is wonderful. I love the Lotus pendant.

Payne Holler Cards said...

always a pleasure poppin in here! just gorgeous

AKiteFlier said...

Spectacular! If only you could plant these in your garden too! Total beauty Selma. I SIGH everytime I see your work. It's so stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails