Thursday, June 4, 2009

You're Quite a Catch!

This card is made with another image from GinaK's Showtime Stamp Kit "Eclectic Summer". I used the Spectrum Creole Spice ink pad to stamp the sea horse on white cardstock. I cut it out with the long rectangle Nestabilities. Before taking it out, I sponged Pacific Breeze and Night of Navy ink around the edges. The back frame is a piece of shiny gold cardstock. The background was created using blue alcohol inks and a gold metallic pen. This technique is called "Polished Stone". "You're quite a Catch!" is from the Eclectic Summer Sayings set, also in the Stamp Kit. A petite oval Nestie was used for the scalloped frame. A gold shell button and brads were added to complete the picture.

Hope you have had time to go to GinaK's store to check out all the new stamps!

10 comments:

Carolina said...

Wow - this is just stunning!!!!

disney2max said...

Gorgeous!!

Gina K. said...

Beautiful card Selma!!

Sue McMahon said...

I saw this over on Splitcoast! Beautiful!

Sue
http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/

AKiteFlier said...

AH I see you got Eclectic Summer - I am waiting (darn) since I just HAD to get the new wedding set (my daughter is getting married next summer but we're already looking at invites, thank yous etc.) Beautiful card.

Jennie said...

I love this card Selma! Really pretty! Look, Gina even visited, Woo-Hoo!!!

Selma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Beautiful card!! Awesome. TFS

Dianna said...

Selma,

Great job once again. I love the colors the seahorse is so cute.

Dianna

Judy Covey said...

Fantastic card Selma, love the colors and the darling little seahorse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails