Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Three Red Flowers

I am still working with Melanie's "A Year of Flowers" set. These flowers were black embossed on Real Red card stock then cut out. I cut between each of the petals and curled each petal. The background was created by first embossing a piece of white card stock in the Quickutz, Vine Label, embossing folder then both the top and the bottom were embossed with the Cuttlebug dotted Swiss embossing folder. The leaves were colored using reinkers. A piece of lace/ribbon was put across the label portion of the Vine Label. There are so many possibilities when working with the "A Year of Flowers" set available from GinaK.

I have many cards in my Gallery at StampTV made with "A Year of Flowers". You can see them by clicking on the "My Card Gallery on StampTV" icon in the right Column.


7 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful I love the 3D look you gave the petals. TFS

Joan Fricker said...

Selma, absolutely beautiful! I love how you curled the flowers. It makes them look so real. Great job!!

Joan

Die Cut Lady said...

These are beautiful cards I love them all! I will need to get this set!
Donna Polley

StampinDi said...

Selma, your cards are all so beautiful. I love flowers on my cards and you make it look so simple.I only wish it were!You have sold me on Melanie's set. I'm going to have to get it.

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh you've been very busy Selma, love all your flower cards and your challenge is so pretty. Have'nt gotten round to checking out Stamp TV since I got back but will get to it tomorrow - oops later today!!! Sue x

redwasher1 said...

Selma this is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Dianna said...

Selma,

I love the flowers and the black embossing makes the red stand out even more. Curling the leaves really makes it pop. Another beautiful card with this stamp set. You are going to wear this set out pretty soon.

Good Job.
Dianna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails