Monday, June 1, 2009

Center Stage Spotlight Design Team

Wow, has this been an exciting day. Gina, from StampTV, selected 6 members to serve as her Center Stage Spotlight Design Team for June. CONGRATULATIONS to Pam, Carla, Carolina, Melisa and Jennie and guess who else was on that list -- I was!!!! How exciting this is. See the cards selected here: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/photo/listFeatured.

I love being a member of StampTV. It is a great community of very talented ladies. I want to thank Gina for this great honor. There is so much going on at StampTV you must check it out. Gina has lots of really fabulous tutorials, showing lots of techniques in detail on how to make beautiful cards. Check it out here: http://stamptv.ning.com/. Be sure to check out that long list of tutorials on the right side of the page. I am sure you will want to check out the beautiful card gallery and the daily challenges. This is a great way to win free stamps! It is a random drawing for any set of GinaK stamps valued up to $24.95, so everyone has an equal chance. You just have to submit a card.

Well I'm off to celebrate this great honor.

10 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Congratulations Selma!!! I am so happy for you! What a great honor to be chosen by Gina K. Great job and you so richly deserve it!

Joan

Linda S. said...

Congrats Selma!!! I was checking out GinaK's new Spotlight Design Team and just discovered your blog. It's an honor to have you represent our neck-of-the-woods, as I live in Spokane. Your cards are FABULOUS & I have bookmarked your blog so I can visit more often. Again, a big CONGRATS - What an honor to be a representative of GinaK herself:)

Dianna said...

Hi Selma,

Congratulations!!!! You so deserve to be chosen because you are such a talented stamper.

I love reading your blog and always look forward to your latest creation. Again, congratulations, well deserved.

Dianna

Brenda said...

Congratulations Selma!!!! You so deserve it. As always I look forward to weeing you lovely cards.

Betty N said...

Congratulations Selma! Your cards are beautiful!
You so deserve this! I have just started stamping
about six months ago. Maybe someday my cards
will be as beautiful as yours! (Wishful thinking) : )

Priscilla said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!

Carolyn Miller said...

Congrats! Could you please tell us what technique you used for the background on your card? It looks like tissue paper or masking tape.

Carolyn Miller
tchs2nd@yahoo.com

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray! Selma, we are SO happy and excited for you! I can't wait to see everything you come up with!

Jennie said...

Congrats Selma! This is very well deserved...your cards are stunning! I am amazed to be included with such talent :o)

Stamping in Asia said...

Good things come in bundles!! Congrats to you Selma after winnind the Gold Star Award and now even more, you are one of the stamp TV design team members! You really rock!!! But a well-earned honor and I am so happy for you!! Yup! Go celebrate before you work your ends out of it!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails