Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ARRANGED WITH LOVE



I am so excited to join Gina and her Design Team in the June Blog Hop. It has been so much fun to be on the Center Stage Spotlight Designer Team. I will be previewing another new set by Asela tomorrow, so be sure to check back to see this beautiful set.

Melanie asked me to be her guest designer when her new, "Arranged with Love" set came out. I was so honored to have her ask me. One of my favorite stamp sets is Melanie's "A Year of Flowers" and this new set is an awesome addition using the same flowers.

This new stamp will fit an A-2 size card. It is perfect for making beautiful cards, decorating gift boxes, covering tablets and or journals. There are so many possibilities. This set comes with 10 coordinating greetings.

The image on this cover is embossed with detail black embossing powder on Gina's Pure Luxury White card stock. The design was colored with Peerless Watercolors, also available from Gina K Designs. I stamped one additional rose, from "A Year of Flowers", to pop up on the top rose. The back white panel was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.The second layer is Rose Red card stock. A lace border was added at the top. I finished this cover by adding a large bow, silver heart and flat backed pearls. Isn't this a gorgeous stamp set!

There are a lot more previews for the two new sets revealed today. Be sure to check out all the Design Team's Blogs below.

Gina, Carolyn, Cathy, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika, Jessica, Kurtis, Lee, Lynn, Melanie, and Theresa
and, be sure to check out two other CenterStage Spotlight girls joining in Previews today: Carla Suto and Melisa Waldorf


16 comments:

Lee said...

Wow Selma!!! You have caught the elegance and daintiness of these flowers just perfectly!!!! I love the sweet pearl accents!!! You are an amazing designer and I'm thrilled you're part of our sneak peeks!!!

Melanie said...

I love all your details herre Selma! I knew you would find ways to put so many personal touches on your work with this set! you rock!

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous, Selma! Love all the wonderful details.

Cathy said...

Selma, your samples are so beautiful. You are the perfect choice as guest designer for this set. Congratulations!

asela said...

Beautiful! I love all the details.

Cat Tidwell said...

Sooooo Gorgeous!! I just love the coloring and the pearls, well all of the little details, perfect touches Selma!

Carolyn King said...

lol! Great minds think alike...I made a notebook with this set too! LOVE it...and love the purple. GREAT job!

Jennie said...

Beautiful Selma! Love the pearl accents :o) You coloring is gorgeous, as always ;o)

Carla S. said...

How gorgeous, Selma! I love the rich coloring of the flowers and the dimension! Each detail is perfect!

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOVE this!! What beautiful colors, and I love the sheer ribbon and pearls as accents. :)

Tina said...

Simply GORGEOUS Selma! You and flowers are meant to be!!! Great job, as always.

AKiteFlier said...

Absolutely fabulous Selma - you never miss a beat - I am so thrilled for you that Melanie asked you to be one of her guest designers - that is just fantastic. :-)))

Big hugs to you.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Gorgeous notebook, Selma! Love all of your elegant details! :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful Selma!!! You knocked this out of the park. Your coloring is fabulous as always, great details!

Dawn said...

beautiful! how did I miss this?!!

Dianna said...

Selma,

Well, another beautiful creation from the "Year of Flowers" stamp set. I bet no one thought there could be so many beautiful creations made from this one stamp set. Again, you have out done yourself in making use of those wonderful flowers in the set. I love all the colors, and the little pearls are so sweet, and a really nice embellishment.

Dianna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails