Friday, May 15, 2009

Praying for You


This card was made with the SU set "Thoughts and Prayers". I used Regal Rose and Certainly Celery markers to color. I then used my nestabilities to create an embossed frame around the design. Used a stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the verse right where I wanted it. The design is then mounted on Regal Rose with a scalloped border made with a Martha Stewart Punch. I added another white scalloped border. The background piece was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. Small flat-backed pearls were added for a little elegance.

5 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Oh, Selma, I am sorry to hear about that. I knew you had eye surgery, but assumed you were all recovered by now. I hope you feel better ASAP!

Love your card. It's gorgeous. EVERYTHING you do is gorgeous!

Hugs!

Brenda said...

Your card is so soft and pretty, fantastic job!!

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with you eyes. I will keep you in my thoughts, and hope you are feeling better very soon.

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Selma, sorry to hear your news - I certainly know how you feel about the visits to the Dr! Your card is lovely - I love the way you've embossed around your stamped image. Take care and try not to rush things I'm sure your eye will settle down soon. Sue x

Anonymous said...

An absolutely beautiful card! Take care of your eyes! You only have two of them and you really need both. Get well soon!

Mere Deaux said...

Selma, I hope the problem with your eyes is getting much better. I will hold good thoughts for you.
Your lovely cards have inspired me so much, I jusr wanted you to know that I Love them all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails