Friday, May 1, 2009

Heartfelt

Today's card was made with a stamp from Hero Arts. I used colored pencils and OMS to color the flowers and chalked the yellow background. The sentiment is from SU. I used the long rectangle Nestabilities for the frame. The scalloped frame is Lovely Lilac cardstock. The top portion of the white background is made with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and the bottom is with a Cuttlebug border embossing folder.

I may not be able to post for a while. I will be having some eye surgery and will not have very good vision until next Thursday. I received some new stamps from the recent GinaK release and will be anxious to make new cards for you then. Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

A Consuming Passion said...

Love this card Selma, very pretty.
Good luck with the eye surgery, I'll be thinking about you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails