Thursday, April 30, 2009
This card was made using GinaK's Bold Flowers from the Floral Frenzy Kit. I used some new large sponge daubers, I purchased from GinaK, to apply ink on the card to create clouds. I love these larger sponge daubers because you get a nice even coverage for larger areas. The top of the card was run through the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and the border is from Martha Stewart. The ribbon is also from Martha Stewart. I used a marker to color the flowers then cut them out and cut between each petal. I like using a marker to color solid stamps because I seem to get a darker inking. A button was added then a piece of knotted floss was glued to the center. The lady bugs were punched with a Martha Stewart tri butterfly punch. I added small pearls to the center of each butterfly. The lady bug is a button I had in my "stash".
Posted by Selma at 3:07 PM